[Basta-users] Error with simulation to find jump sd's

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Wed Jun 17 00:51:01 CEST 2015

Hi Achaz,

  I found the problem, in record 19 you had a 2 instead of a 1 on the recapture column for year 2013. This was making BaSTA to assign awfully high times of death… This is the first time we have this bug, we’ll make sure to include a check for this kind of problems in the DataCheck() function. Thanks for reporting this!

Best,

Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Assistant Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web   www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark