[adegenet-forum] Delaunay Triangulation editing

Peter peter.rooney at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 22 19:14:51 CET 2013

Dear all,

I am using adegenet sPCA for the first time, so apologies if this has been
asked before, however, I couldn't find any information from a search of the
archives.

I wish to edit the Delaunay triangulation to be used in an sPCA analysis.  I
have successfully created the Neighbour List object using chooseCN from my
data, but the editor it invokes, "edit.cn", is very difficult to use,
displays my data very poorly (many nodes are too close on the screen image),
and doesn't appear to reference its nodes with the individual ids in my
data.  Therefore, I wonder if anyone could describe another way, in R or
not, that I could use to remove some of the unwanted edges in the
triangulation?

Many thanks for your help.

Peter