[adegenet-forum] Delaunay Triangulation editing

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Dec 23 04:03:32 CET 2013

Hello,

I had developed a package on R-forge which handles large spatial graphs in an interactive way. You can zoom in/out, move around, add/remove edges, etc. See vignette attached. The URL of the package website is there:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/geograph/

It works, but I never released it on CRAN and won't provide a lot of support for it.

For your task, it may be total overkill though. Usually the only thing to change in Delaunay's graph are the peripheral edges connecting very distant points. If you have more than that to remove, maybe you should consider Gabriel's graph?

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
United Kingdom