[Traminer-users] changing the layout in a seqplot with the group option

Haapakorva Pasi pasi.haapakorva at thl.fi
Thu Jun 16 07:50:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’ve had this same error message when I’m trying to produce an image that is too large for the plot window. It happens more often when there is a large number of clusters or levels in a covariant. Create a plot window with say plot(1) and enlarge it, then run your code. If that doesn’t help (I’ve had this happen), you can write the image straight to file:

png(filename = "yourfile.png", width = 4000, height = 4000, units = "px", pointsize=30)
seqdplot(mm.m.seq, group = pamomf2i5w2q.m$clustering$cluster7, border = NA, use.layout=TRUE, cols=1)
dev.off()

where you can adjust the dimensions of your resulting image and also the size of the fonts and borders with the pointsize option.

Pasi Haapakorva