[Traminer-users] help

Léonard Moulin leonard.moulin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:23:00 CET 2015

Dear Karina,

I don’t know if Traminer can run with a dataframe of 160,000 rows. You can try to use the wcAggregateCases function of WeightedCluster library. I use it for dataframe with 70,000 sequences, it works but it’s very long… I think that your problem can be solved if you have enough identical sequences.
In order to do this i work with 16GB of memory RAM (on my computer 8 is not enough - because when i watch terminal usage memory i see sometimes that my computer uses more than 8GB RAM).

Good luck !
Léonard.