[Traminer-users] help

Karina Videgain karvidegain at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:08:04 CET 2015

Hello, I am a new member of the Traminer-users mailing list. I don´t know so well if this is the way to make an answer o share my doubts about Traminer. Nowadays I'm working with
        a dataframe of 160,000 rows (90MB object). I would like to know
        an estimated memory required in my laptop. I'm looking for this
        information in some R blogs but I couldn't find it. I have a
        Lenovo with 8GB of Memory RAM. In your experience working with R
        and Traminer, do you think I will be able to manage this object
        in a sequence analysis?
Thanks,
Karina