[Traminer-users] selecting indiviudals after or before seqdef

Hadrien Commenges hc at parisgeo.cnrs.fr
Thu Jan 12 11:18:40 CET 2012

Hi,

I've a sample of let's say 10.000 individuals and I want to work on subsamples (subsample of women, of students, etc.) with TraMineR. I'd like to know if it's possible to create a stslist object with seqdef for the whole sample (10.000) and make my selections on this object afterwards (in my workflow this would be more efficient), or do I have to create subsamples before using seqdef function ?

Thanks,

Hadrien