[Tlocoh-info] gpclib under R 3.0.2 (Win7-64)

Duncan Elkins delkins at uga.edu
Fri Nov 22 22:28:47 CET 2013

I can't seem to get gpclib 1.5-3 or 1.5-1 to install from source on my Windows machine under R 3.0.2 and tloco-h doesn't want to run under R 2.15.1. Is there a workaround for this situation, since gpclib doesn't seem to be under active development, or do I need to step up my purchase of a macbook? ;-)

Thanks,
Duncan Elkins

--
Duncan Elkins, PhD
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources / University of Georgia