[Seqinr-forum] release 2.0-1

Jean lobry lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Sat Dec 13 21:16:46 CET 2008

Dear seqinR,

seqinr 2.0-1 is on its way to CRAN. This is a minor release to fix warnings
on CRAN quality check, you don't really need to update. The only significant
add is a function read.abif() to import raw binary data from Applied Biosystem
format. I hope to illustrate this better in the future but my own DNA profile
was lost by our local CSI department, so that I have no case study right now.

Best,

Z.

Release 2.0-1

o The useless itemize in the argument section of
   documentation file stresc.Rd is now deleted.

o In function words.pos() the default value for parameter
   extended was changed from FALSE to TRUE to avoid warnings.

o New experimental function read.abif() to import files
   in ABIF format (*.fsa, *.ab1).

--
Jean R. Lobry            (lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - LYON I,