[Rquantlib-devel] Amortizing Fixed Rate Bond

Kumar Aiyer kumar.aiyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:49:10 CEST 2016

I've been exploring use of rquantlib in our R code for pricing amortizing
fixed rate bonds. I would like to implement access to
QuantLib::AmortizingFixedRateBond
in rquantlib. I would like to eventually contribute the code back to the
repository. What do you suggest is the best way I go about doing this in
case you feel the code can be integrated into the rquantlib git repository?
I have forked to start work on this if someone is already not working on
this.
regards,

Kumar Aiyer
kumar.aiyer at yahoo.com