[Rquantlib-devel] RQuantLib on Mac OS X 10.10

Jack Drew jack.e.drew at icloud.com
Tue Oct 28 17:35:26 CET 2014

Recently, I am trying to create a new RQuantLib setup. I am on mac os x 10.10 and R 3.0.2. I have installed QuantLib 1.4, and RQuantLib. From my terminal, within R, I can require RQuantLib and use it with no problems. However, if I try to require RQuantLib within the R GUI or within my StatET Eclipse, I get:

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'RQuantLib', details:
call: if (is.character(qc) && nchar(qc) > 1) {
error: missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
In addition: Warning message:
running command 'bash -c 'type -p quantlib-config' 2>/dev/null' had status 1

I am not sure what I am missing, since the package works fine from the terminal. Please help, if you are able to.

Thank you kindly,
Jack