[Rprotobuf-yada] Autoconf help

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jul 13 18:48:46 CEST 2013

On 12 July 2013 at 20:52, Murray Stokely wrote:
| I added these 3 lines and now it works in FreeBSD and doesn't break Ubuntu 12
| LTS either, so I submitted it:

All good on Ubuntu 13.04 too, of course.

I made another small commit to suppress a nag from R CMD check re
documentation, and to do away with the check for minimal Protocol Buffers
version from the R / package loading side as we do this in configure too (and
the test was against a jurassic version anyway).

Thanks so much for all your work on this.  As fas as I am concerned, we can
release anytime -- as a 0.3.0, or 0.2.7, or any number greater than 0.2.6 :)