[Rprotobuf-yada] can't assign raw to field of type bytes

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Sun Dec 15 01:47:24 CET 2013

Actually I see that I had a local change that was not submitted even to
r-forge that fixes this issue.

I've just submitted it, added more tests, and I think we are nearly ready
to roll a 0.3.2 release onto CRAN.  In the mean time, could you please try
installing it from the latest version on R-Forge :

install.packages("HistogramTools", repos = "http://R-Forge.R-project.org").

            - Murray