[Rprotobuf-yada] skeletic implementation of proto messages using external pointers

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:34:05 CET 2009

On 10/29/2009 03:28 PM, Saptarshi Guha wrote:

> On Oct 29, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Romain Francois wrote:

>>> Same here for the bits I had written with protobuf.

>>> Oh yes. One of the many reasons to like C++ is namespace support :)

>>> This is going amazingly well :)
>>>
>>> Paper submission for UseR ?
>>
>> Considering we still have some time before the deadline, let's wait
>> until we have some actual code ... but yes.
>>
>>> Dirk
>>>

> Very impressive so far.

Wait until it actually does something ...

> I'm sorry for not being able to contribute much,
> what with thesis and projects clamoring for my attention.

No trouble.

> Yes, I signed up at r-forge, user id being saptarshi

You are now an official developper (and admin) of the project. Feel free
to merge your code into it if you want.

What I've put in so far and what I have in mind goes the other way from
your approach, but it makes sense I think to combine both.

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast