[Rprotobuf-yada] lots of updates
francoisromain at free.fr
Wed Nov 4 18:07:51 CET 2009
Back from the connectionless couple of days in london. I've commited
lots of updates to the package.
- mutators are now fully working, with all types: primitives, enums,
- "update" method
- "new" takes care of the ... which is used to fill the message (using
- "clone" method to clone a message
- "with" method so that we can evaluate an expression "with" a message
- "has" method to indicate if a message has a given field set
- "as.list" method
- more completions
It's all documented.
I've updated the version to 0.0-3 as well.
Here is the TODO file that I've commited :
* serialize/parse messages from/to connections
* unit testing
* what to do when unload the package
* useR abstract
* useR presentation
Now, what we really need is ability to serialize and parse these
messages from streams, preferably R connections. Does one of you have an
idea about streaming these messages in and out ?
We need to use these C++ methods of the Message class:
bool ParseFromIstream(istream * input)
bool SerializeToOstream(ostream * output) const
meaning we need to create istream and ostream based on R connections.
Professional R Enthusiast
+33(0) 6 28 91 30 30
|- http://tr.im/BcPw : celebrating R commit #50000
|- http://tr.im/ztCu : RGG #158:161: examples of package IDPmisc
`- http://tr.im/yw8E : New R package : sos
More information about the Rprotobuf-yada