[Rprotobuf-yada] Compiling on RHEL 64 bit Linux

Saptarshi Guha saptarshi.guha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:44:10 CET 2009

Hello,
Yes, that fixed that. However, one slight thing

g++ -I/ln/meraki/custom/lib64/R/include
-I/ln/meraki/custom/lib64/R/library/Rcpp/lib -pthread
-I/ln/meraki/custom/include   -I/usr/local/include    -fpic  -g -O2 -c
DescriptorPoolLookup.cpp -o DescriptorPoolLookup.o
/ln/meraki/custom/lib64/R/library/Rcpp/lib/Rcpp.h: In member function
‘void RcppDatetime::parseTime()’:
/ln/meraki/custom/lib64/R/library/Rcpp/lib/Rcpp.h:98: warning:
converting to ‘time_t’ from ‘double’
/ln/meraki/custom/lib64/R/library/Rcpp/lib/Rcpp.h:99: warning:
converting to ‘int’ from ‘double’
DescriptorPoolLookup.cpp: In static member function ‘static SEXPREC*
rprotobuf::DescriptorPoolLookup::getElements()’:
DescriptorPoolLookup.cpp:24: error: ‘RcppSexp’ was not declared in this scope

Do I have an old version of Rcpp? I checked Rcpp.h and did not find
RcppSexp, my Rcpp version is 0.6.6

Regards
Saptarshi