[Roxygen-devel] @slot tag

Bastian Angermann AngerB at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 20:48:26 CET 2008

Dear Roxygen developers,

I am curious about the status of the @slot tag in roxygen.
To me it seems it's not supported in neither the release version, nor the
SVN head. I am getting the following warning:
Warning in parse.warning(key, "is an unknown key") :
  @slot is an unknown key.
On the other hand there is an example in the sandbox.
Are you planning to support it in future versions of roxygen, is it already there
and I am missing something, or are there any alternatives?

Best regards,
Bastian Angermann.

Laboratoire d'Immunologie,
Centre de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier
de l’Université de Montréal (CR-CHUM) Saint-Luc,
264 René-Lévesque Est
Montréal, QC, H2X 1P1
Canada