[Rnomads-user] raster bricks

Bowman, Daniel haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:35:41 CET 2016

Hi Jarrett,

If there is a simple way to do this in R, then I recommend using the ReadGrib function in rNOMADS to read the data in, then apply whatever method you like.  However, I don't know much about rasters so I can't recommend anything more specific than that.

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman
Doctoral Candidate in Geophysics
UNC Chapel Hill