[Rnomads-user] rNOMADS 2.0.2 released

Daniel Bowman haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:23:04 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Yesterday, I uploaded rNOMADS 2.0.2 to CRAN. I added a function for reading GRIB inventories and a plotting utility for showing wind profiles. I did a few other minor tweaks that you can read about in the NEWS document. For an example of the wind profile plot, have a look at the release note on my blog:

http://bovineaerospace.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/rnomads-2-0-2-released/

[http://bovineaerospace.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/winds1.png]<http://bovineaerospace.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/rnomads-2-0-2-released/>

rNOMADS 2.0.2 released | Bovine Aerospace
I uploaded the newest version of rNOMADS to CRAN yesterday. This one has a new plotting function for wind altitude azimuth, and magnitude (see below for plot and source code). I also added a functi...
Read more...<http://bovineaerospace.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/rnomads-2-0-2-released/>

Best,

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman