[Rnomads-user] new rNOMADS release fixes critical bug in BuildProfile()

Daniel Bowman haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Thu Oct 30 20:06:38 CET 2014

Hi All,

Someone pointed out some unexpected behavior in the BuildProfile() function.  The function was not returning values for the correct area.  I fixed the bug and put a new version of rNOMADS on CRAN.  I expect it will be available in the next 24-48 hours.  I strongly encourage you to update rNOMADS at that time.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman
Doctoral Candidate in Geophysics
Mitchell 315