[Rnomads-user] rNOMADS 2.0.3 released

Daniel Bowman haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Tue Oct 14 13:19:03 CEST 2014

Hi All,

rNOMADS 2.0.3 is available on CRAN as of yesterday morning.  I went through the list of real time models and had to make a few modifications based on changes on the NOMADS server.  I also added the High Resolution Rapid Refresh model, a recent addition to NOMADS that runs in 15 minute increments with a grid spacing of ~3 km across North America.

In other news, you can now give DODSGrab multiple variables; previously you could only give it one.

Best,

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman
Doctoral Candidate in Geophysics