[Remoterengine-devel] Recent changes

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:28:29 CEST 2009

On 09/15/2009 12:33 PM, Ian Long wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just checked in a number of changes to the project.
>
> The most significant is that I have changed the start line argument for
> the RMI Registry port from "port" to "registryPort". This is to avoid
> confusion with a new argument "servicePort" which determines the port
> number that the RemoteREngine server listens on.
>
> Other changes include:
> Including a locallib directory for jar files that are just used
> internally during development, e.g. test libraries
> Updated the build script to include targets to call TestNG - currently
> these assume a server is already running
> Taken out some of the paths from the build script and moved them into
> build.properties so that they are only defined in one place
>
> Cheers,
> Ian.

Thanks.

I think we should create an "examples" directory somewhere in the
installed package where we would put several examples (such as those in
the wiki) of client code. One of these could be the test suite.

I'll have a look at testng (does not seem too different from junit as
far as a quick glance revealed)

Romain

--
Romain Francois