[Reddyproc-users] Constraining Gap Filling to Certain "Epochs"

Ladislav Šigut sigut.l at czechglobe.cz
Mon Feb 6 14:06:26 CET 2017

Hello Kevin,
I would say that the main problem is with setting the Reco sensitivity (E0 parameter). It needs quite long interval to produce robust results. Now this value should be constant throughout the dataset (Reichstein et al., 2005). Thus if you have it computed (with whole dataset), you could theoretically feed it to the function that is computing Rref. This should theoretically require shorter periods and you would apply it to individual short periods ("epochs"). If I remember, feeding E0 is possible but it really depends on the design of the code if it will anyway let you work with it. I have never tried it myself.
I hope it helps.
Best wishes

Ladislav Šigut, M.Sc.
Department of Matter and Energy Fluxes
Global Change Research Institute CAS
Bělidla 986/4a, CZ-60300 Brno, Czech Republic
+420 511 192 286 / +420 606 641 694
www.czechglobe.cz<http://www.czechglobe.cz/>