[Reddyproc-users] query

Kerstin Sickel ksickel at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Nov 27 12:15:39 CET 2014

Hello,

From: reddyproc-users-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org [mailto:reddyproc-users-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org] On Behalf Of abhishek chakraborty
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. November 2014 12:32
To: reddyproc-users at lists.r-forge.r-project.org
Subject: [Reddyproc-users] query

Dear sir,
Hello,

please clarify the followings:

1. The required parameters in the input file as Rg i.e. global radaition can be considered as shortwave incoming radiation or not. I have four component pyranometer in the flux tower.
yes, Rg is shortwave incoming radiation

2. In night time my instrument is giving negative values in short wave incoming radiation, but in your sample data Rg values are zero at night time. Is my instrument is providing wrong data.
may be the instrument is not working correctly, Rg should not be less than zero

3. The location of the tower is lat: 16 degree 37 monutes and long 81 degree 44 minute, what would the time zone?
I suggest +5

Regards

Kerstin

regards

abhishek
NRSC, ISRO
India

 <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.

 <http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://businessemail.rediff.com/email-ids-for-companies-with-less-than-50-employees?sc_cid=sign-1-10-13___&cmp=host&lnk=sign-1-10-13&nsrv1=host> Know More >