[Reddyproc-users] query

abhishek chakraborty abhishek_jeet at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:31:42 CET 2014

Dear sir,

please clarify the followings:

1. The required parameters in the input file as Rg i.e. global radaition can be considered as shortwave incoming radiation or not. I have four component pyranometer in the flux tower.

2. In night time my instrument is giving negative values in short wave incoming radiation, but in your sample data Rg values are zero at night time. Is my instrument is providing wrong data.

3. The location of the tower is lat: 16 degree 37 monutes and long 81 degree 44 minute, what would the time zone?

regards

abhishek
NRSC, ISRO
India