[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp_precious_remove again (Windows)

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:40:15 CET 2023

As I said, everything is fine using R-devel, so R_LIBS just took care of a
local configuration issue for
Tomas. The problem was reported for R-4.2.2, and I don't think setting
R_LIBS will make any difference.

On the interactive=false issue, the same source code is used for both Linux
and Windows, so the
behavior should be the same. In RInside.h the constructor does set
interactive=false, but
there is a comment above it that says "overridden in code, cannot be set to
false." This
explains why the prompt is seen under Linux (and should be seen under
Windows).

Dominick