[Rcpp-devel] RInline::repl() issues

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at R-project.org
Sat Feb 4 23:58:52 CET 2023

Dominick,

again, it's hard to give you advice when you don't post the code, but note that for graphical Windows applications you may need to implement WinMain and make sure you setup the Windows event loop (which is separate from R's event loop) before you use RInside (see Win32 documentation). You may want to to have a look at src/gnuwin32/front-ends in R.

Cheers,
Simon