[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp::plugins - Unwinding protection

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Dec 3 23:15:37 CET 2021

On 3 December 2021 at 12:06, Kevin Ushey wrote:
| I'm a fan. I think we could just have a single header RcppLite.h which
| would turn off the "heaviest" pieces of Rcpp; that is, modules + sugar
| + (maybe?) RTTI.

Yep. That's where I started. I may make that a PR then.

But I also still lean to allowing the differentiation.  With a new directory
it is easy to accomodate.

Another part of that plan is that if we (eventually) get most users to hook
into a standard file or set of files (like today's Rcpp.h) we can move some
things around and clean up a little.  The directory structure is ... somewhat
random.

| Or, we could allow for #define RCPP_LEAN_AND_MEAN ... ;-)

Always the implicit default ;-)

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org