[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp::plugins - Unwinding protection

Víthor Rosa vrosafranco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:44:21 CET 2021

Hi Iñaki and Dirk,

Thank you for your response. Adding my functions to an R package and
changing the Makevars file as suggested reduced the runtime by half.
Excited for Rcpp 1.0.8! :)

Best,

--
Prof. Ph.D. Víthor Rosa Franco
Universidade São Francisco (USF), Campinas, SP, Brazil

*No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment
can prove me wrong**.*