[Rcpp-devel] Subsetter uses int for indexing (among other issues)?

William Nolan will at landale.net
Thu Nov 8 07:52:00 CET 2018

Okay.  Changes are done and appear to work for *just* my test case.  Of
course I'd like to ensure I didn't break anything along the way.

I'd like to run the unit test suite on them before creating a PR, but am
unsure on what steps to take.

Given my local cloned git repo, with my edits to Subsetter.h, what's the
right way to recompile against it and run the unit tests there?

Many thanks,
Will