[Rcpp-devel] NVCC compatibility

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:51:09 CET 2018

Thanks Dirk, I was not aware that both were off CRAN now.  And yes, I agree
that maintaining NVIDIA based packages is not easy but I certainly want to
attempt it.  It seems like my gpuR package has been well received and I
would like to provide a CUDA based package as well.  Anything I can do to
help make gpu computing more accessible to R users is my goal.

Charles