[Rcpp-devel] strange behaviour ... something to do with RInside?

Jonathon Love jon at thon.love
Tue Sep 8 20:08:23 CEST 2015

hi dirk,

with further testing, it occurs with any version from CRAN (available
for trusty at least).

i.e.

r-base-core | 3.2.2-1trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.1-4trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.1-3trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.1-2trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.1-1trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.0-4trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.2.0-1trusty |
r-base-core | 3.1.3-1trusty |
r-base-core | 3.1.2-1trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.1.1-1trusty0 |
r-base-core | 3.1.0-1trusty0 |

works with this one (from archive.ubuntu.com):

r-base-core | 3.0.2-1ubuntu1 |

using rcpp 0.12.0 and rinside 0.2.13 from my PPA

https://launchpad.net/~jonathon-love/+archive/ubuntu/jasp/+packages

any clues?

with thanks

jonathon