[Rcpp-devel] Embedding RInside in C++ project

Ulf Mertens mertens.ulf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:18:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just looked into the GNUMakefile. I think I just have to only change
those two lines, right?

sources :=         $(wildcard *.cpp)
programs :=       $(sources:.cpp=)

If I understand it correctly, it only works for .cpp files. So it has be
changed to something like this?

sources :=        $(wildcard *.cpp)
header :=          $(wildcard *.h)
programs :=      $(sources:.cpp= header:.h=)

Thanks

Ulf