[Rcpp-devel] Embedding RInside in C++ project

Ulf Mertens mertens.ulf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:14:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

thanks for your mail.

I don't have to use cmake for my project. It's totally fine to use plain
Makefiles for me.

Sure, I can release this. But first, I want to optimize the code a bit. For
instance, I am working with Eigen matrices and vectors in my
c++ program but I don't know how to convert a Rcpp::NumericVector to say
Eigen::VectorXd. Right now, I first convert to std::vector with Rcpp::as<>
and then to Eigen::VectorXd with Eigen::Map. There is certainly a better
way but I didn't figure it out yet.

Ulf