[Rcpp-devel] Errors while compiling a script (seems to be related to Fortran)

Xiao He praguewatermelon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:39:36 CEST 2014

Hi Kevin,

Yes, those extra includes are there because some functions taken from the
MASS package need these them.

I rearranged the includes by placing #include <RcppArmadillo.h> before the
ones below, and was able to reduce the number of errors from 7 to 4.

#include <R_ext/Linpack.h>
#include <R_ext/Applic.h>
#include <R_ext/Utils.h>

Is it possible for you to take a look at the script below, which includes
those functions from MASS that require these includes? I am not sure what
else needs to be done. The errors seem to have to do with the fortran
library.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukjml693ta8r8gi/test2.cpp?dl=0

Thank you!!

-Xiao