[Rcpp-devel] only LinkingTo: RcppEigen gives compileAttributes warning

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 14:43:04 CEST 2014

Dear Dirk,

On 1 Sep 2014, at 13:22, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> You need both LinkingTo: statements as they give us the -I flags
> needed for
> compilation.
>
> These days you need only one Import: statement to instantiate Rcpp.

Just to be clear, the relevant part of my DESCRIPTION looks like this:

Imports:
     Rcpp (>= 0.11.2),
     methods
LinkingTo: Rcpp, RcppEigen, BH (>= 1.54.0-4)

So I think it is just a buglet in compileAttributes that it is somehow
not looking at the LinkingTo: field properly when it issues the warning?

Is that your conclusion as well?

Many thanks,

Greg.

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD                   Tel: 01223 267048
Division of Neurobiology

http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/h-to-m/g-jefferis
http://jefferislab.org
http://flybrain.stanford.edu