[Rcpp-devel] rex2arma: from R expression to RcppArmadillo code

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:46:47 CET 2014

I suggest creating an R package hosted on GitHub. Once this is
available I'd post a link to it back to this list.

After you've received feedback and some real world usage/testing then
promote it to CRAN (or at that point we could consider whether it
merits inclusion in RcppArmadillo itself or is better thought of as an
extension).