[Rcpp-devel] Speed up of the data.frame creation in DataFrame.h

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jun 7 03:58:47 CEST 2014

Dmitry,

On 6 June 2014 at 21:41, Dmitry Nesterov wrote:
| I would try to do that, although I only have the Mac OSX 10.9.3 to work on.

The OS should not matter.  Rcpp works on Linux, OS X and Windows.

| If this is ok for regression tests, then where can I get instructions on where to fork from and how to run the tests?

You would need to start with some git tutorials.  Pull requests are described
at   https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request   but you may
need to recurse higher up about how to fork a repo, how to commit to it etc pp.

It's worth it in the long run, and a total pain in the arse in the short
run. Basically not unlike R and C++ ;-)

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org