[Rcpp-devel] Package built with Rcpp fails to install

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Feb 3 21:26:32 CET 2014

On 3 February 2014 at 11:51, Kevin Ushey wrote:
| Hi Tal,
|
| Just to confirm -- have you updated to Rcpp 0.11.0? I imagine you are
| still using 0.10.6, and hence this is why you don't see the error we /
| CRAN did. Perhaps when you tested in Winbuilder it was still using the
| old Rcpp as well, since the new release is still rolling out.

Ahh. That could be it.

I just install dendextendRcpp fine on a machine at work with last week's
software stack.  Under Rcpp 0.10.6 it works.  So Tal is a week late or we
would have take care of things :)   So that now makes it roughly one out of
maybe half a dozen packages that needed actual code changes for 0.11.0.