[Rcpp-devel] Error Qt C++, RInside

Jodi Jhouranda Siregar 11.6729 at stis.ac.id
Fri Dec 26 16:39:28 CET 2014

thanks, now everythings just work.
i really need your advise. my team is in developing a software for spatial
analysis and we use r as it's backend(for our undergraduate thesis). we
still discussing what is the best way to embed R in our software. is
RInside enough? so we can use every package that provided in R especially
in term of spatial analysis.
Regards,
jodi jhouranda siregar.
University of Statistics Indonesia,