[Rcpp-devel] Repeatedly evaluating external C++ function in the same environment

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Aug 5 18:30:37 CEST 2014

On 5 August 2014 at 12:08, Antonio Coppola wrote:
| Yes, definitely. Thank you for your reply, Dirk! I will keep looking into this
| and send an update if I figure out something.

Sounds good, keep us posted.

One minor correction: I meant to say 'function' not object at the end, ie

     Or you could try constructing an outer object holding the data, ensuring
     there is only one and then supplying an accessor function.  I know I am being
     brief here but does that makes sense to you?

Sorry.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org