[Rcpp-devel] Mailing list scope (was: Distribution of Rcpp codebase)

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Tue Apr 8 09:21:18 CEST 2014

> I though this mailing list was about discussing R and C++, but
> apparently I was wrong. Fair enough if this is just Rcpp related.
> Perhaps I’ll leave the mailing list as I’m not that interested in
> Rcpp anymore.

If you start a new mailing list, whether specifically for Rcpp11, or on
the general theme of "using C++ and R together", please announce it
(clearly) here!

Darren

P.S. I joined this list on the assumption it covers all of: general
C++/R integration topics; using the Rcpp package; development of the
Rcpp package, even though the name implies only the latter. Naturally
I'd like to subscribe to any other lists discussing any of these topics.