[Rcpp-devel] RcppMLPACK ?

Qiang Kou qkou at umail.iu.edu
Sun Apr 6 05:33:57 CEST 2014

Hi, I think we can try to start this in the summer, since I am also a
little busy as a student.

I my opinion, we can follow the structure of RcppArmadillo and start from
'as' and 'wrap' functions for matrix structure in mlpack.

Best,

KK

Qiang Kou
qkou at umail.iu.edu
School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University