[Rcpp-devel] Simple project segfaults

Berry Kriesels berry at exisoft.nl
Fri Mar 29 10:24:43 CET 2013

Hi again,

Later on I realised I had made some fundamental programming errors
resulting in the mentioned segfault entirely not related to rcpp. (fixed
now by the way).
I know that does not earn me many brownie points, so my apologies for my
sloppy code. ;)

Thus far I can say that I still really like the rcpp package and keep
thinking of new ways I could use it.

Berry