[Rcpp-devel] R, RStudio, Rcpp Appreciation

Thell Fowler tbfowler4 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 18:35:20 CET 2013

Many times we [devs & users] get into a zone and go on extended binges into
our own projects neglecting the niceties of society.  Then, while either
still on a particular path or even when we reach our destination, we don't
directly state our appreciation for those special individuals whose
projects and interests make our own possible.

Consider this as such a statement.  Thank you, not only for the work you
share and the effort you give but also for the ability you give to others.

And, in closing I just want to say...  Rcpp rules! :)
--
Sincerely,
Thell