[Rcpp-devel] Unit Test Question Was: pnorm/qnorm?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Sep 13 20:52:52 CEST 2012

On 09/13/2012 12:25 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> We are getting rather off-topic now discussing R assignments and IDEs etc.
>
> Dirk

Hi Gang:

I would agree that we are a bit off-topic.  But, I have lots of
questions (that's why they call me whiskers: I'm curious like a
cat ;o)  Is there some place that we can have these wide
ranging, tangentially related to Rcpp, discussions?  There is no
Rcpp group on LinkedIn; but is there something similar somewhere
else?

Thanks,

Rodney

PS.  For the IDE question, let's take it off the list; please
reply to me privately.