[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RInside 0.2.9

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Thu Nov 8 17:35:38 CET 2012

 Hi Dirk,

        including unistd.h works. Nevertheless neither std:: or ::unlik worked.

The next time I'll be reporting with all pertinent data, sorry for the wasted time.

Peace!

David Ibarra Gomez

Asunto: RE: [Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RInside 0.2.9

On 8 November 2012 at 15:39, David Ibarra Gómez wrote:
| Sorry for the word "crash".
|
| That happend with Linux Debian (not windows). I just invoked make at "standard" folder of RInside examples in order to build some examples (just testing a new installation).

And I read the error message wrong -- 'foo' not declared means we lack a declaration, so maybe we didn't include a header.  'man 2 unlink' points to unistd.h, try including that (though I think we may have it already sourced).
So please also try std::unlink or ::unlink, please report back.

And next time you report a build error, please state

   operating system

   compiler and version

and other pertinent information to not waste everybody's time trying to guess from a distance.

Disclaimer: http://disclaimer.aqualogy.net/