[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RInside 0.2.9

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 8 16:04:02 CET 2012

On 8 November 2012 at 15:39, David Ibarra Gómez wrote:
| Sorry for the word "crash".
|
| That happend with Linux Debian (not windows). I just invoked make at "standard" folder of RInside examples in order to build some examples (just testing a new installation).

And I read the error message wrong -- 'foo' not declared means we lack a
declaration, so maybe we didn't include a header.  'man 2 unlink' points to
unistd.h, try including that (though I think we may have it already sourced).
So please also try std::unlink or ::unlink, please report back.

And next time you report a build error, please state

   operating system

   compiler and version

and other pertinent information to not waste everybody's time trying to
guess from a distance.