[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RInside 0.2.9

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Tue Nov 6 08:30:09 CET 2012

Hello Dirk,

        it's nice to see how RInside gets even better. I saw the example of the "R.parseEvalQNT(cmd)". I have a question. Is it supposed to work if the cmd command it's correct but throws an exception (for example the routine crashes because has some NA data)?.

Regards

David Ibarra Gomez
Jefe de Proyectos
Aqualogy Aqua Ambiente