[Rcpp-devel] conflict between R_ext/Applic.h and RcppArmadillo.h?

Richard Chandler richard.chandlers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:32:29 CET 2012

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for those suggestions. I am trying them both but without
success so far. I will keep at it, but first, I wonder how serious
these warnings are? I can still pass R CMD check, and my program seems
to work very well. Could something disastrous happen if I ignore the
warnings? Do you think CRAN would accept the package?

Richard